Thursday, August 04, 2011

Some Lovely Pages

I am excited to share with everyone some lovely pages that several talented scrappers have shared with me. Thank you ladies, you are wonderful, and you make me very happy and rewarded as a template designer!

Here's an amazing page by Julie Gentry:
These lovely pages and spreads are by Katell:


Now see these beautiful pages by Kim, from an album for her daughter' baby book! I loved how she used the LOVE template, she said "I really wanted to include a piece of the past in my daughter’s book, so these are all kinds of family pictures from different times." What a fantastic idea, and look at those cutest baby pics!




And check out these dazzling pages by Paige, see her gallery here (Thanks Paige for showing them to me, unfortunately my scrapmatters id would not let me leave comments on your gallery for some reason, your pages are beautiful!!)




And more stunning layouts from Tawn!



Now does not all these great inspiration make you very happy? Happy scrapping and making memories!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh yeah!!! I'm so glad you got to see how I used your pages!! I posted a comment on an older post and wondered if you would see it. Thanks SO much for all you do for the scrapbooking community and especially for us 2 page scrappers!!!!! Love your templates and I am always inspired by your beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl. every time you post my pages I feel like a rockstar :-) ... thanks for using your gifts to encourage and uplift others. it's brilliant!

    And I don't know if you've ever been to my photography website :-) ... www.redhandedphotography.com ... I mean, I'm sure you're sitting around twiddling your thumbs from boredom a lot *GRIN*. That was a joke :-).

    Sending you blessings from Canada ...
    ~ tawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post! …. Thank you so much, its taken me forever to find this

    ReplyDelete
  4. love to see your pages thanks for sharing the template.
    print membership cards
    PVC cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing your fab templates. For those of us who aren't too computer savvy they are a real blessing to helping us get our pics beautifully displayed. Your layouts inspire my creativity.
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW! what a wonderful templates..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...