Tuesday, September 15, 2015

What I would do if I knew I couldn't fail

At this point in my life, with the looming empty nest, my list of What I would do if I knew I couldn't fail reads:
Run an Air BnB home for travelers
Set off on Round the World in a year adventure
Switch to second career

It was fun to think and dream! This was part of my 30 Days of Lists challenge that started on 1 September. I am really enjoying it, and this time I am posting and sharing on Facebook (private group) and Instagram, You can see my other lists on Instagram under user name yin_dgs


Each day I use the Wordswag app to do up my list like the one above. Gradually I am converting them (selected ones) into digital layouts like this one below, for printing into a book (!)

Last weekend I had some time and decided to adapt my template 372 into a 12x12 layout for the List on My Pinterest Boards below. Cool right? You can follow me on Pinterest (User name yin100) here


London Pages
And now for latest completed pages of London!
These four pages are some of my favorites yet! They are of the days we spent wandering the Southbank and the West End, Picadilly area - not to mention queuing for half price tickets and catching two west end shows! Guess which ones we caught?




All of these layout templates are found in the Store.
 

Taiwan Album
And I have completed my Taiwan album!! Here's the cover which is done in the same style as all the pages in the book.  Including the black background. 


And if you like this style, here's the cover as a template, and also as a 12x12 layout page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...